Concept to Completion
When it comes time to remodel or renovate your home, the last thing you want to deal with is multiple sub-contractors. When you choose Gold Coast Renovation, you’re choosing a company where you can literally walk in the front door of our showroom, we’ll walk you through the design process, order all the materials needed, and match you up with our project manager who will oversee your entire remodeling project. No more calling multiple sub contractors, trying to figure out time lines, wondering if things are going to be completed, or any crazy stories like that. Here’s our process from concept to completion:
- When you call or stop by our showroom, we’ll schedule a time for Tony and our concept team to come evaluate your project and do a complete walkthrough of your property.
- Upon completion of the on-site walkthrough, we’ll schedule some time with you to go through the design phase, here we’ll show you different levels of finishes in our showroom and determine a budget for your remodel project.
- Within 2 weeks of the design meeting and a budget is agreed upon we will complete a letter of intent, collect a small deposit for permits and architectural drawings, and secure your projects spot on our remodeling calendar.
- Multiple iterations of drawings and final contracts should be completed and signed within 6-8 weeks. At this time you will receive a full detailed estimate.
- Once our final contract is signed, we will begin the scheduling process, here you will work with Patrick and our production team to schedule demolition and set specific milestones for construction completion dates.
- Throughout the production phase of the project, you will be given access to our online job tracking system, with all documents and photos updated daily.
- At project completion, a final walkthrough will be done. Once all punch list items are completed, you will be provided a full project booklet, complete with certificate of completion, warranty of work, and all appliance documentation.
- Congratulations! The project is complete and you’ll be receiving a follow up email to ensure everything was completed to your satisfaction. Time to enjoy your newly renovated home!